Sunday, June 27, 2010

What to blog about???

I have to admit, I have (on more than one occasion) started a blog only to delete it. Sometimes I think it's too heavy - and will bring people down. Other times I think it's totally boring and nobody will read it.

So this is my official disclaimer blog. I'm going to stop worrying about being heavy or boring or too goofy and just write what's on my mind.

I don't get to be opinionated pubicly. My bosses frown upon that sort of thing. But this is a place I get to be whatever I want. I can be the hard-core republican. I don't have to be fair and ballanced! Freedom!

So this is going to be my rant in the future. I'm going to blog about politics, about my city, about my family, about my faith, about my therapy and panic attacks, about my friends, and even about my pets! None of the opinions expressed here reflect the thoughts or beliefs of my employer or coworks - and if you don't know who my employer is, even better!

3 comments:

  1. Your coworks. Is that a hip slang way to say coworkers now. I'm a little behind since my brain has been mush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to blog. I started blogging when I left that little place you call work :). It has been such good therapy for me. I thought, too, how boring it must be. But I've had so many people tell me they read and they love what they read. So, here's to two boring bloggers who love to blog about life's journey and tell our biased side of things, even when we can't do so at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! We can be non-pc in the open here Nicole!

    And all the cool kids say coworks Becky... you are obviously behind on the lingo :-)

    ReplyDelete